Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
Author: Shoji Ueda
Publisher: HYSTERIC GLAMOUR
Details: Limited Edition of 1000 Copies. Hard cover, Cloth, Original plastic dust jacket. Japanese / English
Plastic cover Faintly Damaged.
Size: H260 x W227
*This is a vintage book and might have slight damage.
Selected by KOMIYAMA Bookstore
Established in 1939. Komiyama Bookstore has been running over 80 years in Jimbocho, Tokyo, the largest book-trading district in the world. Every book and works of our Komiyama's collection have distinguishing itself through their passion and taste flourished under the direction of experts. Komiyama's store specializes in vintage photo-books, Mishima literature, and art-books related to fashion, contemporary art and fetish art. Offering new values on our vintage collection, they are currently committed to spread Japanese culture to the world with the art label “KOMIYAMA TOKYO.”
Note: Each piece is hand work by the artist, even the same piece will have a slightly different expression.
· Please note that the products listed on this website may be out of stock at the time you place your order, as they are shared with the stock in the shop.
· Also, as many items are one-offs, they may be unavailable if they are already sold. Thank you for your understanding.
· The color and texture of the product may differ from the actual product due to the characteristics and settings of your monitor.
· Patterned products may differ in the way the pattern appears.
· Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.