Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
Kazunaga Sakashita was born 1976, lives and works in Fukuoka, Japan. After graduation from Seinan Gakuin University in 1999, he worked at THE CONRAN SHOP FUKUOKA and Nordic antique shop NEST. And Kazunaga Sakashita founded his own studio for design furniture and product. in Fukuoka, Japan in 2006. He designs his own original product and participates in product development of various manufacturers and brands.
Note: Each piece is hand work by the artist, even the same piece will have a slightly different expression.
· Please note that the products listed on this website may be out of stock at the time you place your order, as they are shared with the stock in the shop.
· Also, as many items are one-offs, they may be unavailable if they are already sold. Thank you for your understanding.
· The color and texture of the product may differ from the actual product due to the characteristics and settings of your monitor.
· Patterned products may differ in the way the pattern appears.
· Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.