jincup 桝 漆
jincup 桝 漆
Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
A woodworker based in Kagoshima, Japan.
His wide-ranging activities include custom-made furniture, original products, and store and home interiors.
The drying period of the wood used for materials varies depending on the thickness and species, but it takes 3 to 5 years until it's dry enough for carving. Although nowadays it's possible to obtain high-quality timber from all over the world, we create our products by learning about the cycles of forests and timber around the neighborhood, and pursuing shapes that suit the character of the timber we use.
Artist : Jin Akihiro
From straight lines to curves, from curves to surfaces, his powerful three-dimensional construction draws the user into the work.
He is an alien who considers the development of original products as an"installation work". The market is like a canvas on which he dances wildly.
“If I make good products, more people will use them, and to carry on this cycle is one thing we can do for a better future. We are on a journey to find a standard of good quality, for ourselves and for you.”
Note: Each piece is hand work by the artist, even the same piece will have a slightly different expression.
· Please note that the products listed on this website may be out of stock at the time you place your order, as they are shared with the stock in the shop.
· Also, as many items are one-offs, they may be unavailable if they are already sold. Thank you for your understanding.
· The color and texture of the product may differ from the actual product due to the characteristics and settings of your monitor.
· Patterned products may differ in the way the pattern appears.
· Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.