Kutani-yaki porcelain has a history of more than 300 years, beginning in the early Edo period.
As a representative of Japanese overglazed porcelain, Kutani Yaki is highly regarded for its unique and powerful stylistic beauty, but from a distinct and diverse perspective, NOVEM focuses not on the overglaze colors of Kutani Yaki, but on the beauty of its bare form.
Adding only a copper rim to the traditional Kutani form, NOVEM is a simple and minimalistic vessel that is picturesque no matter what it is served with.
Note: Each piece is hand work by the artist, even the same piece will have a slightly different expression.
· Please note that the products listed on this website may be out of stock at the time you place your order, as they are shared with the stock in the shop.
· Also, as many items are one-offs, they may be unavailable if they are already sold. Thank you for your understanding.
· The color and texture of the product may differ from the actual product due to the characteristics and settings of your monitor.
· Patterned products may differ in the way the pattern appears.
· Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.