Tajika was created by "Haruo Tajika Hasami Seisakujo", a four-generation scissors manufacturer in Ono City, northwest of Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture, as an initiative to promote the use of scissors to a wider audience.
Tajika aims to create products that are not only tools for cutting, but also "items that have a presence just by being placed", "items that can be enjoyed as they age", and " unique handmade products that have a different texture for each individual". TajiKa scissors are not only tools for cutting, but also beautiful and practical pieces that can serve as your partner for many years to come.
Note: Each piece is hand work by the artist, even the same piece will have a slightly different expression.
· Please note that the products listed on this website may be out of stock at the time you place your order, as they are shared with the stock in the shop.
· Also, as many items are one-offs, they may be unavailable if they are already sold. Thank you for your understanding.
· The color and texture of the product may differ from the actual product due to the characteristics and settings of your monitor.
· Patterned products may differ in the way the pattern appears.
· Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.