Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
Born in 1990. Based in Sarayama Village in Hita city, Oita Prefecture. Raised by a taditional family who preserves the Onta-yaki pottery for more than 300 years. So represents the youngest generation, and rising star who carries the legacy.
Note: Each piece is hand work by the artist, even the same piece will have a slightly different expression.
· Please note that the products listed on this website may be out of stock at the time you place your order, as they are shared with the stock in the shop.
· Also, as many items are one-offs, they may be unavailable if they are already sold. Thank you for your understanding.
· The color and texture of the product may differ from the actual product due to the characteristics and settings of your monitor.
· Patterned products may differ in the way the pattern appears.
· Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice.